Term And Condition
According to the Patanjali Yoga Sutra, ‘Yoga is controlling the modifications of the mind.’ We at Akshat Yoga School acknowledge that Yoga is a disciplinary practice; therefore we have a set of Terms and Conditions to enhance the quality of our programs and to breed discipline.
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco, smoking, and other illicit drugs is strictly prohibited in the School premises or during the tenure of the course.
- In order to maintain an Ayurveda lifestyle, Vegetarian diet is to be followed at all times, during the course. Outside food is strictly prohibited.
- The results and benefits of the training program cannot be guaranteed, as it entirely depends upon the progress and efforts of the individual students during the course and the Post-training period.
- Friends and relatives are not allowed to stay with Yoga students in the accommodation facility. Permission from the management would be required in such cases.
- In order to carry out the training process smoothly and with diligence, all the TTC Students are required to be punctual as per the TTC timetable.
- The fee structure of our courses is pre-contracted; therefore they are non-negotiable and non-refundable under any circumstances unless the school cancels the course.
- The TTC students are requested to respect the fellow students, teachers and the Indian culture.
- The management has the absolute authority to expel any student in the following scenarios: a) not abiding the terms and conditions, b) disruptive and abusive behavior towards school, teachers or fellow students, c) threatening or violent behavior, and d) inappropriate sexual activities. In such cases where a student is expelled from the course, no refund shall be provided.
- A payment of $200 has to be made in advance to confirm the booking. The remaining balance must be paid on the day of admission to the yoga school.
- Please read the above Terms and Conditions carefully, as they would serve as a contract between the student and the school upon the $200 deposit.
Akshat Yoga School has a respected staff of highly experienced Yoga gurus, who have successfully transformed the lives of the many enthusiasts turned yogis. The wisdom and deep knowledge of the teachers at Arnya will help you discover the light and positivity just by looking within. Start your peaceful journey on a spiritual path with the enlightened teachers or your guides.