Akshat Yoga School is popularly known for its Yoga program of 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in the most-loved city of India - Goa! Embark a transforming journey at the favorite beaches of Goa by pinning Yoga and spirituality into your life. Goa is an ideal destination for the yogis to learn how to connect with nature and become one with the universe by immersing in the authentic study of the ancient science.
The 200 hour Yoga teacher training course in Goa makes a solid foundation for every aspiring Yogi to furnish their skills in both theoretical and practical form of Yoga. Yoga TTC in India by Akshat Yoga School aims to deepen your practice and understanding of Yoga. The program is ideal for all the seekers who are willing to travel further on the path of yoga.
Re-awaken your body, mind, and soul with the ancient practice of Yoga and apply its principles to your daily life for an elevated experience. Yoga Teacher Training in India will be a life-changing experience that will inculcate the authentic yoga knowledge from the true masters of this art. Yoga TTC in India will enable you to build profound health and create a strong foundation in yogic practices.
Akshat Yoga School in India has specifically crafted a unique curriculum to inspire deep learning for both the students as well as the teachers. Our Yoga Teacher Training School in India has been accredited with the prestigious Yoga Alliance and it allows the students to preach Yoga internationally as a Registered Yoga Trainer. This Yoga Certification in India will not only turn you into a yoga teacher but also evolve you into a true yogi.
India is the birth land of Yoga and a prominent location to learn and practice this divine art. Yoga Training in India will allow you to stay grounded with the most ancient and unadulterated practice of this craft, with hints of Indian culture and ethics. Yoga Certification in India offers a promising experience for all yoga aspirants amidst the beauty and historical treasures of this country. If you’re looking for the best yoga courses in India, Akshat Yoga School is the place to be at.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training GoaStart : 05th Oct to 30th Oct 2020
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training GoaStart : 06th Jan to 31st Jan 2021
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training GoaStart : 03rd Feb to 28th Feb 2021
- Explore the traditional and ancient teachings of Yoga and travel deep into the complexities to enhance your awareness and skill
- Gain the right tools to practice yoga effectively and safely
- Understand the different aspects and elements of Yoga that work simultaneously for the betterment of the lifestyle
- Indulge into the soulful practices of Yoga in a serene environment with zero disturbance from the outside world
- Bring light into all the aspects of your existence and embrace the magical powers of Yoga
The curriculum of our Yoga courses in India is well structured and offers comprehensive knowledge of traditional and ancient Yogic practices and the related spheres. The curriculum holistically covers all the major subjects, as per the guidelines of the Yoga Alliance with classical Yoga at the core focus.
Schedule 5:30 AM To 01:00 PM
05:30 - 05:45 AM
05:45 - 06:00 AM
06:00 - 07:45 AM
Classical Hatha Yoga
07:45 - 09:00 AM
09:00 - 10:30 AM
10:30 - 11:30 PM
11:45 - 12:45 PM
Schedule 1:00 PM To 10:00 PM
01:00 - 02:00 PM
02:00 - 03:00 PM
03:00 - 04:00 PM
04:15 - 05:45 PM
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
06:00 - 07:00 PM
07:30 - 08:00 PM
Akshat Yoga School provides special accommodation to the Yoga TTC students to enhance their experience. The center ensures that all the students get a good night’s sleep in their hut-styled accommodation facilities, which features numerous amenities. Accommodation is available on sharing as well as on a private basis. The consciously designed rooms make an ideal place to unwind and relax with double beds, private bathrooms, Wi-Fi facilities, common use washing machine, and much more.
Balanced and nutritious meals are important for the budding yogis who are undergoing intensive training; therefore Akshat Yoga School offers pure vegetarian food, three times a day. The chefs prepare delicious meals by following the Ayurveda principles, using fresh ingredients and organic supplies.
The breakfast comprises of protein-rich foods such as sprouts, nuts, salads, and porridge along with tea, coffee, and fresh fruit juices. The chefs prepare special Ayurveda Thalis for the lunch, which features vegetables, lentils, salads, rice, chapatti, and salads. The dinner is light with cooked vegetables, raw fruits, and rejuvenating herbal tea.
Akshat Yoga School has highly experienced Yoga gurus and teachers who use all their learned skills, wisdom and loyalty to transform the lives of other yogis. Allow your gurus to show you a path towards the light, and a higher state of wellbeing. The personal connection with the teachers of Akshat has helped the students even after finishing their yoga courses in Goa.
- Comfortable and hut styled lodging facility, throughout the length of the program
- Vegetarian, three-course meals
- Refreshments such as Herbal Water and Tea
- Excursions to tourist spots and other locations of interest
- New Delhi: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi is the most preferred Airport for Northern India.It is well connected to other countries through major airlines. IGI Terminal 2 is a major domestic Airport and connects to major cities across India.
- Mumbai: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai connects to most countries and cities across India through major airlines. This airport is the perfect option to reach Central India.
- Bangalore: Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru is an ideal option to reach the Southern States of India. This airport is well connected to major countries and cities in India.